Please help me minimize the time required to answer your questions by doing some checks already before you post your request.
If you need help with a problem
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the plugin.
- Try if disabling other plugins or switching to a default theme solves the problem, so that we know if there is a conflict between plugins.
- If a tag cloud doesn’t yield the desired result, post also the shortcode that you used, including all parameters, and format it as “code” (there are buttons for that on the WordPress Forum).
- Search the Solutions. This is an up-to-date knowledge base of concrete answers to a big variety of problems.
If you need to achieve something and you don’t know how to go about it
- If this is about the tag cloud, make sure you have read and tried the parameters that are listed on the Settings (Front End) page.
- If you make a change and don’t see it on your blog, check if you are using a plugin or an external service for caching and try if purging the cache helps.
- If this is on the level of changing the code, check if one of those examples answers your question:
- Please post questions about free plugins on the WordPress Forum.
- Particularly in the case of new features, I usually can add them only to the “to do” list and then review them later.
Thank you for your cooperation!