What They Are
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to ‘remember’ you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a ’session cookie’) or for multiple repeat visits (using a ‘persistent cookie’).
How We Use Them
You may access this website with a browser plugin that blocks cookies, in which case you accept that some functionalities won’t be available, including those that may be parts of products and services.
Which Other Data We Collect, Store and Use
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system
- information about your visits to and use of our websites including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths
- information that you enter when you register and create a profile on our website or when you set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters
- information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our website
- information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet (including comments, reviews and testimonials)
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or messaging or through our website, including its communication content and metadata
- any other personal information that you send to us, including by non-electronic communication
If you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you declare that you obtained that person’s consent to use that information in accordance with this policy.
How We Use Your Data
We use your personal data only for the agreed services and don’t share it with third parties, unless where the involvement of third-party providers is part of a particular service or where we have your express consent.
We may in particular use your personal information for the following:
- administering our website and business
- personalizing our website for you
- enabling your use of the services available on our website
- sending you products and licenses purchased through our website
- supplying services purchased through our website
- sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications
- sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- keeping our website secure and prevent fraud
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
For license management we may store and process an identifier, the URL of the website where the software is used, the scope and type of the license and a license code. For license management and usage statistics we may also process the PHP and WordPress versions, the locale (language) and the versions of our software used on that website. That helps us to understand how we should develop future versions and if update delivery is effective.
You can disable these automatic update checks, as described here.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
Third-party providers include for example customer support (Freshdesk), newsletters (Mailchimp), sales (Codester) and the delivery of software updates (Kernl), and possibly others for individual cases where we obtained your consent.
We communicate with the marketplace where you bought the software and may transmit information that identify a buyer, a purchase and related license information if we need to make sure that a request that is available only under certain conditions (e.g. premium support for paid customers or a refund) is legitimate.
We may also disclose your data if we are required to do so by law, in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings, in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights, and to a buyer of our business or of partial assets.
We may transfer all data internationally, in accordance with this policy.
Data Storage and Security
Our devices use encrypted drives. Synchronization is done via end-to-end encryption.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and licensing information that you obtained relating to our website, products and services confidential.
Requesting, Deleting and Updating Personal Data
Personal information that we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you or to delete or update your data. Before we process your request, you will be required to pay a processing fee (20€) and sufficient proof of your identity (copy or photo of a valid ID).
Regardless of your requests, we will retain data if we are required to do so by law, if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings and in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
The content of our website is copyright protected.
You acknowledge that we have no control of website contents that we link to and of operations of third parties that we cooperate with and that we cannot be held responsible for any issues related to these contents and operations.
We may change these rules without prior notice and will publish them at this place.
Applicable law is Czech (EU) legislation. Place of court is Prague, Czech Republic.
Photo by fakelvis